On Friday 23 November ACE is organising a public Conference on the "Adaptive Re-Use and Transition of the Built Heritage » in Leeuwarden (The Netherlands).
The ACE Delegates attending the the General Assembly are already registered to the conference, that will be open to public upon registration.
Moreover, the conference will be filmed are live-streamed on the ACE website, on the event page: https://www.ace-cae.eu/activities/events/2018/built-heritage-conference/
We would be glad if you can support ACE to promote the event to your members and stakeholders, by mentioning it on your website/newsletter and on social media. You can also share ACE posts on twitter (https://twitter.com/Ace_Cae) and Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/ArchitectsEU/).
- Conference: Adaptive Re-Use and Transition of the Built Heritage
- Friday 23 November from 9h00 to 17h30
- Turfmarkt 11, De Kanselarij, Leeuwarden (The Netherlands)
- Registration (only for externals, ACE delegates are registered - NOT NEEDED FOR WEB-STREAMING): https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSee2cn96jL9o10yBOQqN7HWyAMMg0Hpg9WF7UEwWzhcHu0M6w/viewform
- More information & Web-streaming: https://www.ace-cae.eu/activities/events/2018/built-heritage-conference/